Hello People, who may leave today I come to one of my modules created on vacation is a Ranking Online Users, this ranking shows its purpose which is how long the user has been online since the moment you connect, it represents in hours and minutes.

EYE: This is a ranking users online, not an Hour Online Ranking This ranking shows the total hours and minutes it takes the character from logged, not the total hours spent playing for I think your account and income for the first time the game.

This module was created in order that the directors of their servers, I agan of hours online events to its users, either for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month. . . To keep users online longer and so keep artos users online and more jugadors liked to connect and just be connected, receive free a prize even more if it is an event with this ranking.

Picks

Features
AdminCP

• Enable / Disable the module
  • Update Time Ranking
  • Ranking Update Automatically
  • Integrating Character Profile
  • Color Change Wings Lyrics and Tables
  • Select how much of characters displayed in the ranking
  • Show class, if you select this option has the ability to define whether the class will show in Print or Picture.
  • Show country
  • Show Server on which the character is Online
  • Show Level
  • Show Reset
  • Show Guild
  • Show Ubicazion, if you select this option has the ability to display the location coordinates.
  • Total Control Module

User

• See How many hours has been playing since I was connected to the game
  • To know where going online and increase their service

Compatibility
All Versions MuCore.

Download
[Somente usuários registrados podem vem os links. ]

Credits:
Falcon
AllStarCore